If you want to remove some dirt the professional way, this is it! For the use of Otter Wax´s canvas cleaner soap, all you’ll need is a soft bristle brush or textile fabric (like an old shirt) and a bowl of cool water to create a deep cleaning foam on your waxed canvas bag.
- Shake before each use
- Apply with brush or soft cloth
- Scrub directly into desired area
- Wipe clean with a dry, lint-free cloth
- Allow bag to dry completely
Get the canvas cleaner soap at our shop
This wax bar is the perfect care product to serve your bag before the rainy seaon starts or if you just like your bag more waxed and vintage style. Rubbing the wax bar back and forth creates the perfect amount of heat to loosen wax and spread evenly into the canvas.
- Thoroughly clean and dry your bag before application
- Rub into the canvas to create friction
- Smooth out with fingers to create uniform seal
- Allow bag to cure in a warm, dry place for at least 24 hours
- Reply as often as you like to have your bag
Get the wax bar at our shop
Once absorbed, natural leather can appear cloudy. Use a cloth (please not your little sisters favorite shirt!) or a horsehair brush to buff to a shine and create a natural sealant allowing leather to retain moisture and nutrients. Allow 10-20 minutes to fully absorb into leather. Temporary darkening may occur. This is completely normal, and original coloration is restored within a few days.
- Apply to leather using a soft, lint-free cloth
- Allow leather to absorb the salve
- Wait until leather appears cloudy
- Buff leather with horsehair brush or piece of cloth
- Reply as often as necessary (and you like the look)
Get the leather salve at our shop