For the use of the online shop of Brandcraft GmbH ("souve" or "we," "us"), Steinstr. 73, 81667 Munich, Germany
(2) Souve is the responsible authority within the meaning of the German Data Protection Act. Should you have any questions on data protection and privacy, please contact us at the following email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF YOUR DATA
(1) Data collected for technical reasons; For technical reasons in case of Internet communications, your computer constantly sends us certain information, such as the data and time of the accessing of one of our web pages, your browser type, browser settings and operating system, the pages you have visited, the data quantities transmitted and the access status (file transferred, file not found, etc). Such data are regularly not personal data. In addition, however, your computer generally also transmits your IP address to us, which in individual cases can be personal data. You can generally also visit web pages of our online shop without registration. In this event, only the aforementioned data are generated, which we only use for internal system-related and statistical purposes.
(2) Customer data; If you want to place an order in our online shop, you have to register in advance as a customer and submit various personal data. In the course of this registration, data which we need in order to perform the contractual relationship ("inventory data") are considered compulsory information. You can provide information at your own discretion. Such information is characterized as voluntary ("additional data"). In this event, we also assign the data generated in the use of our web pages to your person ("usage data").
(3) Unless we have your express consent, we will only collect, process and use your data as part of your visit to your online shop and for the processing of any order.
3. ADDITIONAL DATA PROCESSING AND USE WHEN EXPRESS CONSENT IS GIVEN
(1) If in the course of your registration or else at a later point in time you give express consent, we will use your inventory, additional and usage data beyond the purposes described above as follows for the purposes of advertising: Newsletter
(2) In the event of your consent, we process and use your data in order to permit you to have a customer-oriented and efficient access to our Internet platform, particularly through personalized webpage design or by displays of advertising banners that are of interest to you based on your data. Furthermore, we will gladly send you interesting promotions concerning our products or services and related fields per SMS text, email (particularly through our newsletter), telephone or mail and use your data for the evaluation necessary for this purpose. This requires that we may summarize your data internally in user profiles and evaluate them, which, however, only occurs for the aforementioned purposes.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or our advertising emails may unsubscribe at any time by using the link "unsubscribe" contained in all of the sent Souve emails.
4. REVOCATION OF CONSENT
(1) You may revoke a statement of consent given to us at any time and free of charge with effect for the future. The revocation is to be sent in writing (for example, email, letter) to: Brandcraft GmbH, Steinstr. 73, 81667 Munich, Germany. Email: email@example.com
(2) In order to prevent misuse, in individual cases it may be required to provide proof of identity. We will notify you thereof accordingly. Our services as part of an order of goods are provided independently of any revocation.
6. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" text files, which are stored on your computer and which permit an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is generally transferred to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. In case of the activation of the IP anonymization on this website, your IP address will, however, be truncated in advance by Google within the Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address transmitted to a server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activities and to provide additional services to the website operator related to the website use and Internet use. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not merged with other data by Google. You may prohibit the storage of cookies by an appropriate setting of your browser software; we point out to you, however, that in this event you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website completely. Moreover, you may prevent the acquisition of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
7. SOCIAL PLUGINS
8. GOOGLE ADSENSE
This website uses Google AdSense to integrate advertisements from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" text files, which are stored on your computer and which permit an analysis of your use of the website. Google AdSense also uses "web beacons" (invisible graphics). These web beacons can evaluate information such as visitor traffic on these pages. The information generated by cookies and web beacons on the use of this website (including your IP address) and delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and saved there. This information can be passed on by Google to its contractual partners. Google will, however, not merge your IP address with other data that you have saved. You may prohibit the storage of cookies by an appropriate setting of your browser software; we point out to you, however, that in this event you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website completely. By using this website, you state that you agree with the processing of the data collected about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose mentioned above.
We have taken extensive technical and operational security precautions to protect your personal data stored by us against unauthorized access and misuse. Our security procedures are regularly reviewed and updated according to the state-of-the-art.
INFORMATION, CORRECTION AND DELETION OF YOUR DATA
(1) Upon request, we will gladly provide you with information on what data we have stored concerning you and how that data are used. If your data stored by us should be incorrect, we will make corrections. You may write to us regarding this matter at the address given in Article 4(1) above or contact us otherwise.
(2) You have the right to block and delete your personal data stored by us. If the deletion should contradict statutory, contractual, tax or commercial obligations to retain records or any other legally based reasons, your data may merely be blocked instead of being deleted.
Brandcraft GmbH, Steinstr. 73, 81667 Munich, Germany
T: +49 (0)89 / 24 29 77 77, M: firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing Director: Hendrik Boeing, Registered Headquarter: Munich, Registered Court: HRB: 192093, VAT: DE277998866